Re: Does anyone have the Field Upgrade Kit 040-0789-00 documentation which is the wiring for theTM503 to support a DC502 or DC508 with option 7

Dave Voorhis

On 23 Nov 2019, at 10:54, NigelP <nigel-pritchard@...> wrote:

Apologies; I assumed because I (apparently) uploaded to groups.io (and it does appear in the "files" list) then that would sufficient. Just checked and definitively the file is there under the title I put in the post. Is there something I'm not doing?

I have no prior experience of this process so perhaps someone can enlighten me as the procedure?
Right click on the link in your browser, pick the option to copy it, and paste it into a new message letting us know where it is.

For the file in question, you should get this: https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Tektronix_TM503.pdf