Help with this Probe

Pax Electronica

Some time ago, I got a Tektronix scope that has a Cray sticker on it. In its drawer I found a few probes having clipper tips as shown here: The brass part is machined from a solid piece of metal. I guess it is for clipping onto a PCB with ground in the back side and signal on the front side. Are they of any use these days? I was looking for a piece of 50 Ohm cable when I see them again. I want to ask before I recycle them.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.