From: "Myname" <pudu1@...>
To: <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 7:27 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Simple (?) question regarding P6139A probe

Dear Experts,

I do really hope that someone of you can help me. The question: How to remove the ring with the ground lead from the probe? Maybe I haven't read carefully enough but I couldn't find anything specific in the manual (http://w140.com/tek_p6139a.pdf). I do not want to use brute force so as not to damage the delicate part. Any helpful hint is highly appreciated!

Best regards

pudu51