Re: The best laid plans of mice and men....

John Ferguson

I well know the frustration of buying a "parts-only" scope only to have it show up working and not even that far out of cal - if out at all.  Still need a carrying handle for my 2445B.

john

On 11/12/19 2:45 PM, Reginald Beardsley via Groups.Io wrote:
I bought a cheap pair of SD-22s listed as "defective" on ebay so I had a sampling head I was willing to open up and examine and perhaps use the case to test a DIY version.

They arrived today. Both work fine. So now I have 4x SD-22, 4x SD-26 and 1x SD-24 all of which work and am still looking for a carcass to play with.

Oh, well...
Reg