Re: Tek 576 noise and looping

peter bunge

Yes, I have trouble even finding my own postings. I searched on "tek 576
repair log" and got it right away.
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Tek%20576%20Curve%20Tracer%20Repair/Tek%20576%20Curve%20Tracer%20repair%20Log%201.pdf

I have uploaded several repair logs packed with useful information but
obviously no one has been able to find them. I include the name of the
instrument (HP 8566A) in the title so they should not be too difficult to
find.
I just searched on my "HP 8566A Repair Log.pdf" and realized I did not
upload it because it has photos and ideas from other people that are not
credited. These are my notes that include any source I can find and were
never intended for general distribution. What is the policy? I can send
them privately.
That's a good idea to include the URL when referencing them but it does not
help next month when someone is having the same problem.
Peter.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 9:23 AM Dennis Tillman W7PF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7PF>
wrote:

Hi Peter,
TekScopes couldn't find your photos when I asked it to search on the file
name you gave. It took me 8 or 9 search queries before TekScopes finally
found it.
In the future it would be very helpful to include the actual URL in
addition to the name of the file so people could immediately see what you
need help with.
Dennis Tillman W7PF