-----Original Message-----
From: peter bunge
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 6:52 PM

Kevin; I found the looping capacitor broken probably from dropping the 576 during shipping. I repaired it with epoxy and used a different shaft coupling that can be seen in a photo in my notes. Have you looked at them?
Why do you ask? It does nothing to the noise or looping I'm seeing. I have the parts unit working, with the help of epoxy, so I can compare both units. I will try to get thru the adjustments to the noise check on the parts unit and see if there is a difference.
Peter.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 5:53 PM Kevin Oconnor <@KO3Y> wrote:

Peter,
I had forgot about that looping compensation capacitor Ed mentioned.
Do look into it since it sounds like you are digging inside. Let us
know what you fine.
KJO KO3Y

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF