-----Original Message-----
From: peter bunge
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2019 12:58 PM

I suspected that I could not attach photos.
Any one interested please see the file I uploaded with examples of looping on pages 5 and 6.
File is: Tektronix 576 Curve Tracer Repair Log 1.pdf
It also covers several repairs and my current attempt to find out about the noise.
PeterB

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 12:19 PM Mlynch001 <@mlynch001> wrote:

"I'm not sure if pictures show up, let me know.
[image: 2N3568 low current.jpg]"

Peter,

Attachments are not allowed within our posts. However, you can post
your
picture(s) in the "PHOTOS" section. Make a File and share the
filename in a post. Then anyone can see the photos. Please edit and
reduce the size of the files to save our limited storage space on the forum.

Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF