Re: anyone have 310 or 360 parts machine?

oliver johnson

I have the same scope that i will repair some time in the future,  can you send me a diagram of each interconnect cable , i have the ends but not sure is its a one to one connection.
On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 11:00 AM, Dennis Tillman W7PF<dennis@ridesoft.com> wrote: Hi Phil,
I MAY have one. I am on the road until Friday so you will have to wait until then.

Next Saturday send me an email off list to dennis at ridesoft dot com to remind me and I will take a look.

Dennis Tillman W7PF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Phil Cirocco
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2019 9:40 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] anyone have 310 or 360 parts machine?

I am looking for a graticule lens for my Tektronix 360 indicator module. This is the old scope module for the 160 series with the round CRT.The 310 scope used the same part. Tektronix part #331-0027-00. I will gladly pay for it and shipping. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Phil Cirocco

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF