Re: 2445 CH 3 and CH 4 vertical setting - volts/ div where ?

vaclav_sal

Thanks,I sort-of figured that out by myself late at night.I was using calibrator as a source and that of course is of fixed level.Basically these channels could be used to read 5V logic signals.
But the selection buttons seems to work on botch channels , not on individual channel.That is OK.

Right now I have some kind of vertical magnifier selected since the display on the CRT actually read 1 or 5  volts.I need to find free PDF manual.
Thanks

On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 9:51:53 PM CST, TomC <tomc@...> wrote:

The channel 3 and 4 volts/div for the 2445 can be anything you want as long as
you want 0.5 volts/div or 0.1 volts/div. It is selected by a pair of push
buttons, one for each channel, between the channel 3 and 4 vertical position
controls.

Tom

On 11/9/2019 6:36 PM, vaclav_sal via Groups.Io wrote:
Just adjured 2445 scope and trying to get familiar with the controls.
Not having much luck asking Mrs Google or reading text only  ( no links / reference  ) manuals.
So - any owner of 2445 can tell me  where / how to  select vertical "Volts/Div" setting for CH 3 and CH 4?
I can read the calibrator on CH3 OK , just cannot figure out how to set the vertical setting for it.
Thanks