From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Phil Cirocco
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2019 9:40 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] anyone have 310 or 360 parts machine?

I am looking for a graticule lens for my Tektronix 360 indicator module. This is the old scope module for the 160 series with the round CRT.The 310 scope used the same part. Tektronix part #331-0027-00. I will gladly pay for it and shipping. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Phil Cirocco

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF