TEK 2430A Changing settings

bobmiscmail@...

I have a 2430A that I just replaced the NVRAM modules on and all is well relative to that, but I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on another problem that it has had for several years. The settings keep changing on the scope, the longer it has gone without use, the worse it is. If it has been on for hours, the problem becomes very infrequent and is tolerable. I worked on it months ago to no avail. I checked all the power supplies and re-seated all the connectors and also the eproms. I monitored the voltage on the bezel switches for a while and did not see any unexpected voltages. I am open to any ideas on where to look. I don't have another digital scope to catch occasional events, only a voltmeter and 2465 scope.

Thanks,
Bob WB6OFS