From: "Tom Gardner" <tggzzz@...>
To: <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2019 4:08 AM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 2445 CH 3 and CH 4 vertical setting - volts/ div where ?

On 10/11/19 02:36, vaclav_sal via Groups.Io wrote:
Just adjured 2445 scope and trying to get familiar with the controls.
Not having much luck asking Mrs Google or reading text only ( no links / reference ) manuals.
So - any owner of 2445 can tell me where / how to select vertical "Volts/Div" setting for CH 3 and CH 4?
I can read the calibrator on CH3 OK , just cannot figure out how to set the vertical setting for it.
Thanks
Most Good Things are available on the w140 TekWiki, in this case
http://w140.com/tekwiki/images/2/2b/070-6167-00.pdf
Figure 3.3

I regard them as mainly useful for "digital signals" (i.e. a very crude MSO :) ) or as external triggers.