Re: 2445 CH 3 and CH 4 vertical setting - volts/ div where ?

TomC

The channel 3 and 4 volts/div for the 2445 can be anything you want as long as you want 0.5 volts/div or 0.1 volts/div. It is selected by a pair of push buttons, one for each channel, between the channel 3 and 4 vertical position controls.

Tom

On 11/9/2019 6:36 PM, vaclav_sal via Groups.Io wrote:
Just adjured 2445 scope and trying to get familiar with the controls.
Not having much luck asking Mrs Google or reading text only ( no links / reference ) manuals.
So - any owner of 2445 can tell me where / how to select vertical "Volts/Div" setting for CH 3 and CH 4?
I can read the calibrator on CH3 OK , just cannot figure out how to set the vertical setting for it.
Thanks