Re: So long...

Hugh Vartanian

Hi Craig,

I'm pretty much a newbie here, on and off for a couple of years, but
inspired by guys like you and Dennis to fuss with my test equipment.

Anyway, I am going to go out on a limb and take issue with the depressing
part of your so-long email. When I chat with friends and acquaintances
about teenagers, we always agree that the most important thing is that the
person has something they have deep passion and commitment to in their
lives. Indeed this applies to us all. In this light I support the idea
that your "work" in this community is something to be celebrated, rather
than to be depressed about.

My two cents, all the best to you.

Hugh Vartanian