Re: I personally don’t think Craig should quit

Jamie Ostrowski

Also, I don't hear anyone reaching out to Peter Gotleib, who simply shared
a short story about his 7000 series scope. He seemed like a very nice
fellow and I appreciated his contribution! Do you think we made him feel
welcome?

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 8:09 PM Jamie Ostrowski via Groups.Io
<jamie.ostrowski=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am not sure I understand what anyone said to make him feel unwelcome.
People disagreed with his viewpoint, and I didn't notice anyone being rude.
Do we all need to agree with each other all the time on every topic?

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 7:45 PM John Williams <books4you@...> wrote:

Craig: Since the beginning of the broo-haha I have a voided commenting.
However the more I think about it the more I want to chime in. I know you
have contributed a lot over the years. I don’t know that the dog pilers
have. But that is irrelevant. Everyone deserves to say what they think
on a
forum like this. If someone doesn’t like it, they are welcome to express
their view. Everyone should be cut a lot of slack when it comes to
criticism. We avoid politics, religion and such topics beyond reason.
But I
hope no one is made to feel unwelcome. So in my opinion I would ask you
stay. Please remember that those posts do not represent the hundreds of
other members. Tektronix instruments are becoming a thing of the past. We
need everyone to help keep them alive including you. God bless.