I personally don’t think Craig should quit

John Williams

Craig: Since the beginning of the broo-haha I have a voided commenting. However the more I think about it the more I want to chime in. I know you have contributed a lot over the years. I don’t know that the dog pilers have. But that is irrelevant. Everyone deserves to say what they think on a forum like this. If someone doesn’t like it, they are welcome to express their view. Everyone should be cut a lot of slack when it comes to criticism. We avoid politics, religion and such topics beyond reason. But I hope no one is made to feel unwelcome. So in my opinion I would ask you to stay. Please remember that those posts do not represent the hundreds of other members. Tektronix instruments are becoming a thing of the past. We need everyone to help keep them alive including you. God bless.