Re: Topic title debate, was RE: [TekScopes] 7000 still hard to beat

Craig Sawyers <c.sawyers@...>

Chuck

I recall more than a few instances where you willfully dragged a thread down a direction that the
Subject didn't expose...
OK - you got me fair and square. I *hope* I changed the topic line ;-)

And, if it "happens all the time", maybe it is actually normal for the group, rather than an
outlier, as
you suppose.

-Chuck Harris
I really have no problem at all with a conversation going off in another direction, but if we do so,
we really ought to strive to change the subject line to reflect that.

That is as much a reminder to myself to make sure I do so rigorously with my own posts when I myself
subvert a thread!

Craig