Re: OT: High Frequency coax?? Copper tubing??

tinkera123

Thanks to all who responded ... I now have a better general understanding of this ... and plenty of reference material to ponder.

Reg ... yes, my R&S SMS Signal Generator in the Rubbish Dump was a good find .... it will be better if I can get it working properly. The friend who found it, finds a lot of electronics stuff eg. a BC-348 R (your WW2 radio) which is waiting for me to bring it back to life, other radios, audio amps, a fully working 'entry level' dual trace scope, Heathkit Signal Generators and MiniLab etc etc.. Unfortunately, no Tek Scopes or Plugins as yet ... :)

Many thanks,
Ian