From: "Dennis Tillman W7PF" <@Dennis_Tillman_W7PF>
To: <TekScopes@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2019 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] OT: High Frequency coax?? Copper tubing??

These two sizes of Semi-Rigid Copper Coax cable are very common:
RG-402 which is 3.58mm OD (0.141" OD)
RG-405 which is 2.20mm OD (0.0865" OD)

Working with it is very different compared to typical coax we are all used to. Tools to cut it properly and to bend it properly are expensive. Using common tools to cut it like a pipe cutter, and to bend it like an inexpensive bending jig, will almost certainly affect the high frequency performance of whatever you make.

Dennis Tillman W7PF