Re: A few pics from a new-to-me exhibit in the National Museum of Nuclear Science and History

battyhugh

If you are in Minneapolis - on the S side of the bridge across the river on the W side (if I remember correctly) - there is another relic - you have to decend about 6 stories down - there are masses of HB spec analysers and a rather large Van de Graffe generator - - very strange (I saw it in early 90's) - A Dr Weiblen was working at that time on using high voltage pulses to bust up moon rock. It would be rather interesting to document the remaining residues of the 50's and 60's (on the marshes near Palo Alto is an old radio transmission facility - might be interesting... but wait.. there's more!