Re: Tek 453A-1

Dale H. Cook

On 11/1/2019 6:52 AM, quadzillatech wrote:

well looks like ive wasted my time posting here so far !!
What are you in such a hurry for? I am sure that many who sub this reflector do not check it frequently. I hadn't checked it since your first post largely because, during most of that time, I was asleep.

On 10/31/2019 8:41 PM, quadzillatech wrote:

ive checked all the electrolytics for high esr,they all test good,
Did you do all of the power supply checks for the power supply adjustment? Which precision meter are you using for checking the low voltages? Which meter are you using for checking the HV test point? Do you have experience in troubleshooting and repairing instrumentation?

Do you have a second, working 'scope? The old adage is that you need a 'scope to fix a 'scope.
--
Dale H. Cook, GR/HP/Tek Collector, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
https://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/