Re: 7834 HT transformer rewind?

Brian

That is good news to hear , some years ago I went to a company that said they could wind a 549 transformer , in todays money it cost about the same -- but it didnt work when I got it ?? . I was never able to discover why
Brian

On Saturday, 19 October 2019, 13:14:02 BST, David C. Partridge <@perdrix> wrote:

I may have located a company in UK that can handle the rewinding of these
transformers.

It won't be dagger cheap - they gave me a ball-park figure of about GBP100
plus tax and delivery,  but that was without seeing the winding
specification which I have just emailed to them.  I'll let you know when
they say once they've had a chance to look at the document.

David