244x 246x Ebay kit discount code PSWEET20

https://www.ebay.com/itm/252865418970

On my listing, I just noticed that Ebay is offering a $25 discount (Kit + S&H) on my kits.

Valid until 18th October.

I just saw it by chance - Ebay didn't notify me, and I still get paid my full price.

That means that they are making money hand-over-fist, if they can afford to offer discounts like that.

So, courtesy of Ebay, if any of you have been holding back on buying my kit, take advantage of this discount now.

I'll need to see photos of your A1 A2 A3 A5 A9 (and A4 and A14, if installed), in order to make up the custom kit.

Menahem Yachad
CondorAudio