Re: "liquid crystal driver" sighting

Vince Vielhaber

It's $56 shipping across the US or I would've.

Vince.

On 10/15/2019 07:29 PM, Craig Sawyers wrote:
At $22 BIN I'm surprised no one in the US has taken a punt just to find out what that plugin does!

The thing that puts me off doing precisely that is $104 shipping to the UK!!!

Craig

This "lot of 3" item on eBay includes a couple of 5A1xN scope plugins and a "liquid crystal driver"
plugin:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-3-TEKTRONIX-PLUG-IN-5A18N-DUAL-TRACE-AMP-5A15N-AMP-
LIQUID-CRYSTAL-DRIVER/312803078179

The only mentions of a "liquid crystal driver" plugin that I've found are in Dennis T's list of
TM500/TM5000 plugins at davmar.org & TekWiki.

The eBay listing has crude front & back pictures. I might get around to adding the pix to TekWiki.
Feel
free to beat me to it.

Just for curiosity, does anyone here know anything about this mysterious object?