Re: 2445 display problems

Chuck Harris

2445

Siggi wrote:

Hey Pete,

is that a 2445, a 2445A or a 2445B? There are significant differences
between them, plus some 2445Bs have a surface-mount A5 board that has
well-known problems.

Regards,
Siggi

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 4:16 PM pete shepherd via Groups.Io <pete.shepherd4=
btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi folks. Just wondering if anyone can give me a few pointers. I have a
2445 with no display function. On switch on some of the front panel
indicators flash on and the swp trigd indicator is on. I have followed the
preliminary flow chart in the service manual up to checking the low volt
psu supplies which are all correct. Can anyone give me a few points to look
for from here? I have not checked the HV supplies as of yet. Also no front
panel leds flash when I operate any of the switches, and the cooling fan is
not turning.Any help offered. Pete