TM5006A manual

Phil

Hi folks,
I am the happy owner of a working TM5006A. In a pretty good mechanical condition, it was in such a shabby cosmetic state that I took it apart for a thorough cleaning. I have the TM5006 literature and quickly found there are noticeable differences in the electrical design.
Is there anyone with the TM5006A manual available ? I looked in all the nice usual places online, but to no avail - I would like to check the proper adjustments and have the proper schematics at hand if anything goes astray someday.

Thank you !

regards
Phil