From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glydeck via Groups.Io
Sent: 29 September 2019 01:28
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Tom Job

Gang,

I?m very sad to share the news that a good friend and member of our Tekscope community, Tom Job,
has passed away. I for one will miss his kind and thoughtful posts. Tom truly embodied the spirit
of
Tekscope and was one of the most helpful people here. Tom even went so far as to learn how to
create and post videos on YouTube to help a fellow a poster on our forum. Somehow, through
Tekscope, I came to learn that Tom lived in the Los Angeles area and frequented the TRW amateur
radio swap meet. We met up and became good friends, having lunch and sharing stories. Tom?s
inclusive and warm hearted nature will be very much missed.

George