From: sdturne@q.com
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2019 7:16 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] (OT) Curious about DuMont Type 233 Giant Screen Oscillograph

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 09:38 PM, ChuckA wrote:

I've been looking for one of those for years. Never came across anything other
than a couple of ads in some old magazines and I have a 4 page data sheet from
1943. It used a 20AP1 CRT, frequency response is 2 to 75,000cps, it is 60"
high x 28"wide x 36"deep. It only weighed 325lbs. It was called a "Lecture
Demonstration Oscillograph"

Chuck
Interesting. Are there any scans of that datasheet?

Good luck finding one...my gut feeling says that if any exist it'll be in someone's estate.

Sean