Tom Job

Glydeck

Gang,

I’m very sad to share the news that a good friend and member of our Tekscope community, Tom Job, has passed away. I for one will miss his kind and thoughtful posts. Tom truly embodied the spirit of Tekscope and was one of the most helpful people here. Tom even went so far as to learn how to create and post videos on YouTube to help a fellow a poster on our forum. Somehow, through Tekscope, I came to learn that Tom lived in the Los Angeles area and frequented the TRW amateur radio swap meet. We met up and became good friends, having lunch and sharing stories. Tom’s inclusive and warm hearted nature will be very much missed.

George