Re: 577 U722 thermal insulator?

DW

Thanks, I am trying to find any possible situation which would explain the no functioning step generator, something obvious that might be overlooked such as a missing thermal pad or a wire not making connection. When I recapped the power supply board electrolytic and all tantalum it worked perfectly fine. Some how somewhere something went wrong when I was working on recapping the main board excluding ceramic disk. I didn't throw away any of the components I removed, maybe I should start putting them back in? Maybe start with the smallest capacitance tantrums first then possibly a few of those electrolytic capacitors and see if it works while leaving the larger value tantalum capacitors for later.