Re: Circuit boards used to demo scopes\ c]

Siggi

I have a QuickStart 8 demo board. This has several interesting signals,
including a ~150ps rise clock (with ugly jitter), and the manual has full
schematics. The schematics are fairly useless however, because it uses
several little MPUs, and no firmware is supplies :/.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 5:50 PM Sigurður Ásgeirsson <siggi@...> wrote:

Oh, there it is:
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Scope%20Evaluation%20Board.pdf.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 5:29 PM Sigurður Ásgeirsson <siggi@...>
wrote:

Hey Richard,

I remember seeing the reverse-engineered schematics of this one <
http://www.pa4tim.nl/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Tek-Scope-Evaluation-Board-24-P.pdf>
somewhere. It was pretty simple, but I couldn't find the schematics in a
quick search.

Siggi

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 4:08 PM Richard Tyner <shawneesdad@...>
wrote:

If anyone has any schematics of any of the demo boards I would like to
build one to use in an oscilloscope course I bought. It's a community
college course book but doesn't have the lab materials. Thanks

73 Richard W4MCD