Re: PM for a working Tek 577 with D1 storage Curve Tracer

Mlynch001

Chuck,

Thanks for another complete answer. You have confirmed what I already thought that I understood about storage CRT's. My standard practice is to keep the intensity turned off or extremely low any time I am not viewing the screen. I do this regardless of whether I am viewing a Storage CRT or a Standard CRT. No need to burn or otherwise damage the CRT. My fear was that I was inadvertently (and through ignorance) doing something that would cause problems for me going forward.

Sincerely,

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR