Re: Morning fun - working scope with no tubes?

greenboxmaven

AUDIOPHOOL ATTACK!! The seller is offering the tubes in another lot. If you look at that offering, you will see that the photo has been crudely edited to remove about 1/3 of the tubes. Batavia is not too far from me, I might give $30.00 for the scope and cart. Wait and see if anybody buys any of it.

Bruce Gentry, KA2IVY

On 9/18/19 8:54 AM, Jamie Ostrowski wrote:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264469242144?ul_noapp=true

Tektronix Type 533 Oscilloscope TESTED . Condition is Used. The unit does work and is in great shape. (No tubes in the scope) If interested in the scope itself we can work something out. You are buying this with no tubes. The unit works with tubes.

And it's only $400.