Re: 11801 NVRAM

Albert Otten

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 07:03 PM, Reginald Beardsley wrote:

With a 100 kHz ramp I need a trigger around 99.989 kHz to display the full
ramp for a single cycle. That's a difference in period of ~1.1 ns. Or with a
100 kHz trigger, I need a 100.0108 kHz ramp.
Sorry to disagree with this Reg. The period is 10 us and a shift of 1 period would require about 9000 periods, not 1024. The frequency difference should be a factor 9 larger.
Still my view that the time base accuracy plays no substantial role (in the ps/div range) remains.

Albert

Albert