From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mlynch001
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 5:53 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 576 Curve Tracer HV Transformer winding

Success! I jacked the oven up to 350 and went for broke. My wife yelled "I smell something" so I figured it was hot enough. Gave it a twist as instructed and it popped apart. One outer leg had already fallen off, so I am thinking that the core was already cracked by the earlier attempt. No harm, no foul, super glue to the rescue.

I APPRECIATE all the advice that was given. A special thanks to Chuck Harris for his concise instructions. Now to figure out how to make and wind a new bobbin.

Sincerely,

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR