Re: Tek 576 Curve Tracer HV Transformer winding

Jim Ford

Blaze Pizza cooks theirs in 180 seconds, and Pizza 90 does it in 90.  Must be pretty darn hot ovens!  Thin crust only, of course.  Both are excellent pizzas.Sorry to take it so far OT.Jim Ford Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: Dave Daniel <kc0wjn@...> Date: 9/15/19 1:06 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 576 Curve Tracer HV Transformer winding On 9/15/2019 3:34 PM, Chuck Harris wrote:> Just remember the ferrite is a ceramic mixture,> so it was once heated much hotter than your oven> will ever go.Ha. This reminds me of Jeff Potter's book "Cooking for Geeks", where he intentionally disables the self-cleaning interlock on his range to see how fast he can cook a pizza. ISTR that he got the oven temperature to well over 600^o.DaveD