Re: 11801 NVRAM

Reginald Beardsley

I'm very interested in how to derive and store the correction terms. There has been discussion of a command to write them, but it appeared not to work when attempted IIRC.

It would be very helpful to know where they are stored in the NVRAM. I've got a programmer, but no idea where to put the data.

My Keysight 33622A is specified as <1 ps jitter. That's less than the 4 ps jitter specified for the 11801. I think I'll play with that a bit and see if I can persuade the 11801 to tell me what the uncalibrated errors are.

Having just built a GPIB-USB adapter using an Uno and AR488 I think I need to read the programming manual for my 11801 to see if I can get digits out via the GPIB port. That would allow removing the NVRAM one time to load the correction values.

Have Fun!
Reg