Re: 100 Tek Photos

Vince Vielhaber

That's why a packing slip inside the box is important. Some of the fedex pouches (that thin clear envelope you stick on the package with the label inside) will rip open when slid across the floor of a truck and the label comes out. I had that happen to some of my outgoing packages a while back. Since then I've put a couple of strips of packing tape across the face of the pouch. With the packing slip or invoice inside, or at least a card with your address on it, the package will find its way back to you if not to the recipient.

Vince.

On 09/12/2019 02:40 AM, nonIonizing EMF wrote:
On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 09:53 PM, Mlynch001 wrote:

Fed Ex and UPS can destroy the best packed and most indestructible instruments
made.
I just recently experienced my first lost in transit package with FedEx. Made it to Memphis TN and who know's? My guess was stolen like the other missing packages I've experienced before.