If anybody is interested in pictures, I can take some and post them in the photos section.

Best regards,

Ignacio Cembreros, EB4APL

El 12/09/2019 a las 20:13, Dennis Tillman W7PF escribió:
Hi Ed,
Option 6 added the very useful Offset capability to the plugin.
Dennis Tillman W7PF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ed Breya via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 8:53 AM

I believe this "option 1" may be to replace the standard trace position pot with an offset function, kind of like in the 7A13, but only over a limited range. I vaguely recall that I have one of these, but didn't know it was different until I started using it - the trace positioning acted differently, and advantageously for some applications. I haven't seen it in a while, but I think each channel has dual concentric pots, instead of the single pot and "ID" button.

Ed

---