From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ed Breya via Groups.Io
Sent: 12 September 2019 16:53
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 7A18 option1?

I believe this "option 1" may be to replace the standard trace position pot with an offset function, kind of like in the 7A13, but only over a limited range. I vaguely recall that I have one of these, but didn't know it was different until I started using it - the trace positioning acted differently, and advantageously for some applications. I haven't seen it in a while, but I think each channel has dual concentric pots, instead of the single pot and "ID" button.

Ed