Re: 7A18 option1?

David DiGiacomo

DC offset was option 06, not option 01.

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:53 AM Ed Breya via Groups.Io
<edbreya=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I believe this "option 1" may be to replace the standard trace position pot with an offset function, kind of like in the 7A13, but only over a limited range. I vaguely recall that I have one of these, but didn't know it was different until I started using it - the trace positioning acted differently, and advantageously for some applications. I haven't seen it in a while, but I think each channel has dual concentric pots, instead of the single pot and "ID" button.