Re: TN500 Plugin 067-0699-99

Dave Casey

You shouldn't need to look too closely. Just measure the OD of the
connector bezel on the front panel. It should be 10mm, making that a 0S
size Lemo jack. The plugs you need to make probes would be part number
FFA-0S-302-xxxxx where the last characters (xxxxx) are all related to
housing material and strain relief options (so pick what you like from what
is readily available).

Dave Casey

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 2:03 PM bobh@... <bobh@...> wrote:

I think you are right about the connectors being Lemo.?? When I get a
chance I'll open the plugin up again and look for a number on the base
of the connectors.

Bob.

On 9/6/2019 9:29 PM, Dave Casey wrote:
Looks like the ohmeter probes are 2-pin Lemo similar to what Tek used in
other places with more pins. The connectors can still be bought,
sometimes
at a decent price on eBay, so making up some probes should be pretty
easy.

Dave Casey

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 2:59 PM bobh@... <bobh@...> wrote:

These photos aren't good but give you an idea what it looks like
especially the front panel and connectors.?? I'll get some better pics
later for TekWiki.

Bob.

On 9/5/2019 8:30 PM, Craig Sawyers wrote:
Does anyone have any information on a Tektronix TM500 plugin
067-0699-99?
I think that Tek parts designators that ended in -99 were in-house
calibration units. So it is likely
you will find it difficult to find a manual, or even the specification.

But the point has already been made - take a good series of front
panel,
and internal shots with the
covers off and post them to Tekwiki.

Craig