-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Vince
Vielhaber
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 5:04 PM

I don't know what connectors are on your plugin, but milliohm meters
typically take a 4 wire probe set. Two wires from each probe tip to
individual plugs to the meter. Often a piece of coax, like RG174 is used
for the two wires to each tip. You can either buy or make the probes, I
made a set for my Polar Toneohm and it works great. Or you can buy them
for
as much as a few hundred dollars - your choice!

Vince - K8ZW.

Does anyone have any information on a Tektronix TM500 plugin
067-0699-99?

It's a Milliohm-Voltmeter with a LCD front panel display.?? It has two
front panel Ohms connectors labeled Hi and Lo, a range switch (0.1, 1,
10, 100), Volts - Ohms switch, Volts jacks labeled Hi and Lo.?? It has
Tek serial number label.

A very cursory check on TekWiki didn't find anything. Unfortunately it
followed me home sans milliOhmeter probes.

Bob.

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator