From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Ferguson via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:41 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 576 HV transformer problems - something to ponder

Bruce, what a delight to see a reference to condensers.

Cheers,

John Ferguson, AI4TO

On 9/4/19 3:35 PM, greenboxmaven via Groups.Io wrote:
 ....As I reconnected each stage, the voltage incresed. Finally I
reconnected the 500 PFD "doorknob" condenser,and the voltage
plummited. Having worked on television receivers decades ago, I had
several replacement condensers on hand, and installing one brought the
scope to life with a dazzling trace. ....

      Bruce Gentry, KA2IVY