Re: Tek 468 $20 on CL in Austin

vaclav_sal

As far as I can make out, John is saying that:

1) he isn't the seller
2) he hasn't contacted the seller
3) he has no time to contact the seller, pack the scope and ship it to anyone.

If I am wrong, John will surely correct me, unless he is too busy to do so. It does seem that you are asking him to buy the scope on your behalf, pack it and ship it, or hold it until you meet up with him to make an exchange. If any of that is correct, I would think that is quite an ask and that you may be risking losing John's good nature.

Colin.

Sorry Colin, have no idea to whom you addresses your remarks.
Does not matter, but I did not ask for any such things.