Dead CRT on 2215A . Where to start?

vaclav_sal

Been reading the mail for a spell.
Looks as " dead / flaky CRT" is pretty common "problem" .
I have dead 2215A.
Been left in elements too long.
After cleanup CRT  came on , but only once!

Now assuming that  Tek manuals are still as good as they were 40 years ago - where does one start to doctor dead CRT?
AND DO NOT Tell ME to watch  OUT FOR  HV!

I can push the power switch and get green light,
There is some live there,,,No smoke is escaping, so far.

I have DVOM  and know how to use it.
I downloaded the manual and found "maintenance section".
Now I am looking for "pre flight check list ..."Is there such thing, describing common steps to take ?
Cheers