Re: Tek 464 with busted "delay sweep " friction switch

vaclav_sal

Gerry,
thanks .The ( very good ) reference link talks about the "pull the knob" to engage the delayed sweep friction "clutch" and the spring which pulls  / holds it back in "normal " position.

I have a feeling I accidentally  glued the spring so it cannot move.

BUT
it looks as it is a common part to other typesof 4xx scope - the whole switch - and I should be able to replace just the "delayed sweep " part, which includes the clutch ,  to really fix it.

Of course if somebody has "spare " 464 timing board I would prefer  just to replace the whole board.

ANYBODY ???

On Saturday, August 31, 2019, 9:16:14 AM CDT, gerry182@... <gerry182@...> wrote:

https://forum.tek.com/viewtopic.php?t=138253

This may be of help