Re: Tek 576 Curve Tracer HV Transformer winding

Chuck Harris <cfharris@...>

7934? That's like asking a cupcake baker to whip up a 20 layer wedding cake...

I envision one 7934 tranny as taking a couple of days to make.

-Chuck Harris

Kyle Rhodes wrote:

Hi Chuck,

If you could wind a new HV transformer for the 7934 (as I understand it's
the same one as the 7834), I'd gladly pay that for it.

Thanks,
Kyle

--
KSR Amps / Rhodes Amplification, LLC
Kyle Rhodes

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 10:45 AM Chuck Harris <cfharris@erols.com> wrote:

If you guys are all willing to pay in the $200-300 range, like
the custom made stuff that was done for the 576, I'll start
winding again.

-Chuck Harris

Dave Daniel wrote:
And 547s and 7934s ...

DaveD

On 8/25/2019 8:12 AM, RustySparks wrote:
I wonder if the same company could make a batch of HV transformers for
the 453
scope? I think several users of this group, including myself, have 453
scopes with
bad HV transformers.
Thanks,
Harry