From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of EJP
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 11:21 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Plug for 7CT1N captive lead?

The plug has finally broken off the captive lead on my 7CT1N, the one that goes out to a vertical amp or time-base depending on which side you have it installed. I'm sure I'm not the first victim of this. I can obviously replace it with an ordinary BNC plug, and am doing so temporarily (I hope), but it rattles around etc., and it also has a redundant earth connection. I'm wondering if there is something more suitable, short of the unobtainium (I presume) entire 195-0095-00 assembly, that is maybe made of plastic and/or only has the inner connecting ring.

Thanks in advance

EJP

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF