Re: Plug for 7CT1N captive lead?

Roy Morgan

Roy sends.

On Aug 25, 2019, at 3:16 PM, Dave Seiter <> wrote:

Gaffer tape (or Gaff tape) is used in studios, sets and theaters for EVERYTHING.
It's like duct tape, but holds better
In filmmaking, the “gaffer” is the head electrician and/or lighting designer.

I somewhat reluctantly add:

If it should move and doesn’t, use WD-40

If it moves and shouldn’t, use duct tape

Join to automatically receive all group messages.